- Added language support for German, Italian & Arabic
- Added 1% and 2.5% nearest the money books. This is a new data-set so viewing historical data older then this was implemented will show the complete books, you will notice this in the charts
- CoinDepth page received a complete revamp.
---Combined all charts other than real time depth into a single larger chart with overlays
---Restructured the default title, master coin data and real time depth
---Added global volume as well as volume by exchange
---Added historic volume charting
---Added historic price charting
- Ad Management (Evil necessity to assist with infrastructure bills, we will avoid intrusive ads)
---Developed ability to control ad networks used on the system and then insert/enable/disable and auto size ads from any of those providers in whatever slots across the site at the click of a button.
- Integrated BitMEx (Currently disabled until we introduce ability to filter by derivatives)
Still coming for this micro release:
- User settings saved, refresh will keep site options, filter and chart settings.
We have another small micro-release already lined up and coming your way soon with an array of features including more aesthetic improvements, some tools that increases the ability to see trends by region and inherently provides a completely restructured data-set that will enable users more granular control of the data we provide. Stay tuned