19.Nov.2017: First official unofficial weekly update

Will start using this to capture regular updates to the sites, the business plan and the business as a whole. This forum is currently a publicly visible forum for those who choose to follow development. As the company is started, there will be public and private forums for development updates. There are already more forums available for authenticated users.
shawn.gregg

19.Nov.2017: First official unofficial weekly update

Post by shawn.gregg » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Moving content from FaceBook to the company website. Have left this forum public and will just drop links on FB when there are updates, no need to make an account if you dont want to participate in discussions here. To recap the last week.
  • We now have a more robust and secure server build separating front end from apps from SQL server. This was a lot more work than one sentence does justice; complete development, implementation and migration to a new architecture.
  • Both VCREAL and VCBnB are online and forced to HTTPS but there are some problems with new listings on both(appear to be permissions). I have setup access for the vendors today and provided them with access, expected resolve withing a few days at most.
  • The business plan and VCP2P site are nearly ready for release after this recent round of updates.
  • Brought up and branded internal VCP2P service such as this forum, our webmail/email, document management system and a ticket system for tracking bugs, feature requests, etc.
  • Dev contract work for integrating coinpayments posted on Upworks with strong response rate.
  • Google approached us via email regarding how they can help us on the dev side, we are on the hook for a conference call post Thanksgiving. I wont award anything on UpWorks until I speak with Google.
  • I now have an apartment/office in Belize for the next 6.5 months, my intention is to base from here and prepared to work only for shares for the entirety of 2018.
  • Have a QA team (one woman army) getting spun up now to start going through the sites and creating tickets for anything that isnt working and make & document some flavor modifications in the admin control panel for future site admins.
  • I started getting sick yesterday, I have a disgusting cold, actually good for business development, bad for scuba diving. I hope to get some things wrapped up here over the next few days and look into what is necessary to launch a funding campaign and get that show on the road.
If you have questions feel free to create an account and comment or if you are part of the legacy FB group, you can use that as well.

/S>