- We now have a more robust and secure server build separating front end from apps from SQL server. This was a lot more work than one sentence does justice; complete development, implementation and migration to a new architecture.
- Both VCREAL and VCBnB are online and forced to HTTPS but there are some problems with new listings on both(appear to be permissions). I have setup access for the vendors today and provided them with access, expected resolve withing a few days at most.
- The business plan and VCP2P site are nearly ready for release after this recent round of updates.
- Brought up and branded internal VCP2P service such as this forum, our webmail/email, document management system and a ticket system for tracking bugs, feature requests, etc.
- Dev contract work for integrating coinpayments posted on Upworks with strong response rate.
- Google approached us via email regarding how they can help us on the dev side, we are on the hook for a conference call post Thanksgiving. I wont award anything on UpWorks until I speak with Google.
- I now have an apartment/office in Belize for the next 6.5 months, my intention is to base from here and prepared to work only for shares for the entirety of 2018.
- Have a QA team (one woman army) getting spun up now to start going through the sites and creating tickets for anything that isnt working and make & document some flavor modifications in the admin control panel for future site admins.
- I started getting sick yesterday, I have a disgusting cold, actually good for business development, bad for scuba diving. I hope to get some things wrapped up here over the next few days and look into what is necessary to launch a funding campaign and get that show on the road.