22.Nov.2017: Funding initiative Update

Will start using this to capture regular updates to the sites, the business plan and the business as a whole. This forum is currently a publicly visible forum for those who choose to follow development. As the company is started, there will be public and private forums for development updates. There are already more forums available for authenticated users.
shawn.gregg

22.Nov.2017: Funding initiative Update

Post by shawn.gregg » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Hey guys, I know we are all ready to get this ball rolling, which technically the ball is already rolling on the business development, just not as much on the business formation. Unfortunately to allow anyone to invest fairly unrestricted, it becomes extremely complex as we are selling restricted private securities of an S-Corp to do so which is fairly heavily regulated.

I have been working through rocket lawyer and its networks to receive advise on appropriate approach for funding.

I know I planned on having this nailed down by this week but tomorrow is Thanksgiving so not sure if I will be able to achieve anything in business America prior to Monday. I hope you can understand given the complexities of securities laws why we are experiencing delays in firing off the official funding phase. In the meantime I will continue on product development.

/S>