As with all our releases, this release will be deployed in a CI fashion as feature development is ready to deploy. These release notes will be updated along the way, post deployment. After this 1.2 release and the next release, we will be on the cusp of wrapping up our BETA and moving into what we consider production.
- Various backend admin facilities for coin management
- Added notifications window at bottom of front page so we can notify users of issues and changes
- Ousted old header and introduced our new header bar
- Added filters for volume and marketcap(still under dev) & filter reset button
- Added field chooser so user may choose which fields they would like to see in the order they want to see it
- Moved global chart to top of screen and reworked controls for bids/asks & MDR, added marketcap
- Added top boxes for Books and Volume, coming soon, marketcap
- Updated filter bar for the coindepth page as well
- Included new fields to choose from such as 7 day mini price chart and marketcap
- Implemented chart delineation to let users know that the displayed books has reached end of record and draws a line between % of books user selected and the point we show the complete books
- Included Market tracking and are now tracking Western, Asian, International & derivatives markets separately.
- Implemented filtering by exchange, dont like S.Korean prices, exclude them yourself, just want to see one exchange, just choose that exchange.
- Re-enabled BitMex polling, must choose derivatives market or add Bitmex under exchange filters to see it included in the global numbers.
*More great changes are on the way. Our ability to filter markets and exchanges shouldnt be too much longer and then we will also re-enable BitMex data-set. Stay tuned.