Effective on April 1, 2018
Updated on August, 2019
Automatic collection of information
When you visit the Website our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Collection of personal information
You can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the Website's features, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and e-mail address). We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, publish content, make a purchase, or fill any online forms on the Website. When required, this information may include your email address, name, or other Personal Information. You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Website's features. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
Managing personal information
You are able to access, add to, update and delete certain Personal Information about you. The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website or Services change. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We will retain and use your Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Use and processing of collected information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience; improve our Website; improve customer service and respond to queries and emails of our customers; process transactions; send notification emails such as password reminders, updates, etc; run and operate our Website and Services. Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
We may process Personal Information related to you if one of the following applies: (i) You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to European data protection law; (ii) Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof; (iii) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject; (iv) Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; (v) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Information transfer and storage
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring and storing your information in a country other than your own. You are entitled to learn about the legal basis of information transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by us to safeguard your information. If any such transfer takes place, you can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with us using the information provided in the contact section.
The rights of users
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following: (i) you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information; (ii) you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent; (iii) you have the right to learn if information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing; (iv) you have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected; (v) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it; (vi) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from us; (vii) you have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
The right to object to processing
Where Personal Information is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in us or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection. You must know that, however, should your Personal Information be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether we are processing Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible.
California Privacy Rights
Billing and payments
Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website or Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us. You must also be at least 16 years of age to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
Do Not Track signals
Some browsers incorporate a Do Not Track feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information in connection with a website. For these purposes, tracking refers to collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit a website or online service as they move across different websites over time. Our Website does not track its visitors over time and across third party websites. However, some third party sites may keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our customers that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual customers with advertisers. In some instances, we may use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements to the intended audience.
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third-parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that may collect Personal Information.
Beta Testing Agreement
Important: Please read this Beta Testing Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully as it sets out the terms and conditions you must agree to in order to participate as a Beta test site.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the site you agree that you are using the site as a beta tester until such time that the software is no longer in beta state.
A. VantageCrypto frequently develops pre-release Beta versions of software functionality, that may be made available for public release, including modifications, enhancements, improvements, updates, additions, derivative works, documentation and related material (“Beta Website”).
B. VantageCrypto performs testing prior to making releases however may not capture all faults and bugs. VantageCrypto provides beta users with access to products prior to the software being commercially released In order to allow users to derive value while we test and develop the system.
C. Licensee wishes to serve as a Beta test site for such Beta Website and acknowledges the Beta Disclaimer;
THE Beta Website LICENSED HEREUNDER IS BELIEVED TO CONTAIN DEFECTS AND A PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS BETA TESTING AGREEMENT IS TO OBTAIN FEEDBACK ON SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE AND THE IDENTIFICATION OF DEFECTS. LICENSEE IS ADVISED TO SAFEGUARD IMPORTANT DATA, TO USE CAUTION AND NOT TO RELY IN ANY WAY ON THE CORRECT FUNCTIONING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE Beta Website AND/OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and premises herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. LICENSE GRANT. VantageCrypto grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Beta Website solely for Beta testing and use from the acceptance date of this Agreement until the official release date of the generally available commercial version of the Beta Website, subject to the term and conditions below. VantageCrypto may vary the duration of the test period at any time and for any reason.
2. FEEDBACK. In consideration for receiving access to the Beta Website for testing, Licensee agrees to serve as a “Beta test site” for the Beta Website and will gather and report test data to VantageCrypto in the manner and within the time period of this Agreement. Licensee agrees to provide best effort to give VantageCrypto feedback, comments or enhancement suggestions on the Beta Website (the “Feedback”) and hereby assigns to VantageCrypto all rights, title and interest to such ideas for enhancements, including any product enhancements developed as a result of such ideas. Licensee agrees that VantageCrypto may use the Feedback for any purpose.
3. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Licensee agrees that the Beta Website is the sole and exclusive property of VantageCrypto and includes valuable trade secrets and other intellectual property of VantageCrypto. Licensee agrees to treat the Beta Website and any documentation or other materials provided with the Beta Website as confidential, and will not without the prior express written authorization of VantageCrypto:
a) Demonstrate, copy, sell, market or grant access to the Beta Website to any third party; or
b) Publish or otherwise disclose information relating to performance or quality of the Beta Website to any third party or share any documentation or other materials relating to the Beta Website with any third party; or
c) Modify, reuse, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise translate the Beta Website or any portion thereof.
4. NO WARRANTY. The Beta Website is prerelease code and is not at the level of performance or compatibility of a final, generally available product offering. The Beta Website may not operate correctly and may be substantially modified prior to first commercial shipment, never released commercially, or withdrawn after commercial release. The Beta Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty as to performance, non-infringement of third party rights, sellabiltiy, or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the Beta Website remains with Licensee. In no event shall VantageCrypto be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the Beta Website, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive damages, or damages for lost data or lost profits, even if VantageCrypto has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. REFERENCE. Upon completion of the Beta testing period, VantageCrypto may request Licensee to provide material, statistics, or information that is not deemed confidential to Licensee’s business for use in press releases, customer testimonials, and as a reference in marketing and sales initiatives by VantageCrypto.
6. PRODUCT SUPPORT. Licensee acknowledges that VantageCrypto is under no obligation to provide (a) technical support under the terms of this Agreement, (b) to continue to develop, productize, support, repair, offer for sale or in any other way continue to provide or develop Beta Website either to Licensee or to any other party, and (c) provides no assurance that any specific errors or discrepancies in the Beta Website will be corrected.
7. EXPIRATION. Licensee’s rights with respect to the Beta Website will expire upon the generally available commercial release of the Beta Website. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without reason by providing advance written notice. Upon any expiration or termination of this Agreement, the rights and licenses granted under this Agreement shall immediately terminate. Licensee participation privileges may be terminated immediately without written notice upon failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or failure to provide reasonable feedback in a timely manner.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; MODIFICATION. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the parties for Beta Website and all other prior negotiations, representations, agreements, and understandings are superseded hereby. No agreements altering or supplementing the terms hereof may be made except by means of a written document signed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, USA.
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
In the event we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will send you an email.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account, and Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Changes and amendments
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form